Thursday, July 12, 2018


 Believe in Yourself

Great minds have written about this topic from the beginning of time. Each has given their valuable insights and thoughts, yet we as individuals-- still deal with this very real self-sabotage!
I would love to snap my fingers and give you a look at yourself that would bring a smile of contentment to your face.  This post may not be able to do that completely, but I hope it will give you something to think about and to implement in your life.

 None of us are good enough, smart enough, strong enough, funny enough, pretty or handsome enough as we think we should be OR, as we see others to be. We are so busy looking for evidence that we are not enough, that we truly believe we don’t ‘stack-up”, or measure-up, or ‘stand above the crowd!”   
Why do we do that?  
That kind of thinking destroys the very beauty of your soul.  Life is full of competition and it can be rough, there will always be someone further along than you .
              SO WHAT!  YOU ARE ALREADY ENOUGH!
Many believe that it will take a lifetime to realize you are enough..... Bologna!! I say!
You are already there, you already have within you the very things that are enough, that speak of your magic, that uniqueness of you! . 

We weren’t born all at once from some splat of cosmic gel!  We were born individually (some twins, quadruplets, etc. Lets not get technical) By a loving God who gave us precious qualities.  I have the ears of my mother, I love to paint and draw, I like strange and unusual topics like, 'what made a scientist decide to look in a belly button for never-before-seen bacteria AND FIND IT!'   I like to eat potato chips covered in vinegar with a spoon.  You may say YUCK! But I say YUM!  Its because I am unique just as I am, and so are you.
Today I want you to start doing things that will change that negative sub-conscious thinking.

*Write on every mirror in your house; I AM ENOUGH!  and read it out loud whenever you pass.
* Start a **ME** journal; every day write 3 things about yourself you like...   be honest!
* Everyday give someone a compliment.  When they smile and receive it, that very act makes us feel powerful and good.
* Call me! :) There are often things that are buried deep in our sub-conscious that needs to be cleared.  Its fun and simple and can open up your ‘Enoughness’!


CELEBRATE YOU
Celebrate your own unique development.  You have within you all that you need, YOU know Enough, YOU have Enough, YOU are Enough!  And when your Enoughness is shining bright and someone recognizes it...... then you can tell them that they are enough too. 

www.sheronnewman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment